Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gobble Gobble!

Happy early Thanksgiving!! I don't know if I'll be able to post before Thursday, so I am doing it now. Thanksgiving is such a great time to praise God for things you are grateful for, that you usually don't think about. So here are 20 things I praise my Savior for (in no particular order):

1. Being able to go home for Thanksgiving
2. My family
3. Christ's tortuous death and glorious resurrection!
4. Warm showers (especially after being without them for several weeks in Mongolia)
5. Friends
6. Laughter
7. Imagination
8. God's forgiveness and love (does this count as two?)
9. Books that keep you thinking about them long afterwards
10. My job
11. Mountains
12. Yummy, home-cooked food
13. Tears (or else I would just explode...)
14. Chai, esp. on a cold, rainy day
15. Stories
16. The Church Body
17. Biking
18. Autumn colors
19. Music
20. God's love letters to his people

No comments:

Post a Comment