Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wycliffe Says Hi

As you will see, or, if you didn't notice, there is a new page up above, under the title of my blog that says 'Wycliffe'. I encourage you to click on it to find out what this awesome organization is and what it does. Since I'm sure you're dying to find out, I'll give you a clue: they translate the Bible into indigenous languages all over the world. I feel like God is calling me to go overseas with them for at least a few years to serve in this great work. So please check the page out and feel free to explore their website from the links I have posted.

I will have more information about my assignment in August, and I will also periodically post stories from other people in the field to give you a snapshot of what this ministry looks like. Don't worry, book-lovers, I will continue to post reviews on novels once I finish them. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below.

About 180 million people need translation to begin in their language today. 

More than 1,800 languages still need a Bible translation to begin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment