Friday, October 17, 2014

Finally!

Praise the Lord! He has pinpointed me to an assignment with Wycliffe Bible Translators. I will be traveling to Papua New Guinea for two years as a Language Program Intern. I will be based in the center of Ukarumpa, in the eastern part of the country. As a Language Intern, I will travel around the country and do different tasks, which could include:

  • Analyzing language data
  • Preparing literacy and training materials
  • Assisting trainers in workshops
  • Working with dictionary production
  • Recording scripture in different languages for audio Bibles
Depending on how soon I raise support, I could be going to Papua New Guinea as soon as September 2015 or as late as January 2016. Please pray and consider how to serve the Lord alongside me in this ministry. If you have any questions, or would like to receive my monthly newsletters, just let me know.

Oh, and I will be in Florida for a Wycliffe training the next two weeks, so I probably won't be able to post for a while. Toot-a-loo!


"Our Lord calls to no special work; he calls to himself." -Oswald Chambers

·                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment