Wednesday, October 1, 2014

More Than Words

So, I'm totally inept at this technology stuff. I was attempting to embed a video on this blog from vimeo about Wycliffe Bible Translators, but it wouldn't work. So you can look at it on the website itself (which only takes about one more click anyway).

But it is a great snapshot of what all translation incorporates, and why it often takes many, many years to finish just a New Testament. Please click on this link to watch this fascinating, short animated video to see some of the intricacies of this difficult, yet eternally rewarding work. (And if anyone knows how to embed videos from vimeo onto your blog, please let me know. Even my upload of it didn't work for some reason). I will have more specific information on my assignment here shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment