Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New York Adventures

Christy, my sister, and I went to New York last week for a few days to see the sights and I had two internships (which went fairly well). Here are some pictures of the highlights of the trip:

Times Square

Christy and I at Times Square


The deli that was in the movie, When Harry met Sally (or something like that; I haven't seen it)


Manhattan

The Statue of Liberty

Statue of Prometheus at Rockefeller Center

The Rockefeller Building

Rockefeller Center

Statue of Baldo at Central Park

Central Park


The One-World Trade Center (aka Freedom Tower)

9-11 Memorial


The Newsies Broadway Musical

Grand Central Station

A lighthouse on the Hudson near Tarrytown

The Brooklyn Bridge

Overall, my favorite parts of the trip were the Broadway musical, Newsies (the choreography was amazing), seeing and hanging out with my friend, Carlee, in the quaint, picturesque town of Tarrytown, and walking in Central Park. What would you most want to see in New York? 



No comments:

Post a Comment